Skin Better Science Mystro Active Balance Serum
A new way to achieve visible improvement in skin quality and glowing skin by uniquely supporting skin’s natural ability to adapt to stress and maintain balance.
Why You’ll Love It: Designed to improve visible skin quality by addressing the global appearance of redness, rough skin texture, dullness, pore size and/or uneven pigmentation.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologist tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free and cruelty free.
Login to view price
Our proprietary P.A.T.H. Technology utilizes a purposeful blend of plant-based adaptogens to uniquely support the skin’s natural ability to adapt to stress and achieve balance.
- Improves visible skin quality in just 2 weeks.
- Significant improvement in the appearance of redness, skin texture, dullness, pore size and uneven pigmentation after 8 weeks of twice-daily use.
- Helps achieve glowing, healthier-looking skin.
- 98% of patients said they felt more confident in the appearance of their skin after 12 weeks.
- P.A.T.H. Technology: A proprietary blend of plant-based adaptogens designed to enhance skin’s natural ability to adapt to stress and achieve balance for a more radiant, healthy-looking complexion.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (Thioctic Acid): An antioxidant that helps protect against signs of photoaging, improving skin’s overall quality and appearance.
- Astaxanthin: An antioxidant derived from algae that contributes to the formula’s unique color.
- Ergothioneine: An amino acid and powerful antioxidant that energizes the skin.
- Isosorbide Dicaprylate: An ingredient that works with the skin’s natural hydration system to help balance moisture levels for improved skin barrier.
- Niacinamide: A moisturizing source of Vitamin B3.
- Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate: Helps provide skin with high moisture retention and free-radical defense.
- Squalane: Naturally occurring emollient in skin that supports moisture retention and improve skin suppleness and bounce-back.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Aqua/Water, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ethoxydiglycol, Diheptyl Succinate, Squalane, Niacinamide, Panax Notoginseng Root Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Leaf Cell Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Sophora Japonica Bud Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Astaxanthin, Ergothioneine, Thioctic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Tribehenin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
How to Use
- Dispense one pump onto fingertips. Dot serum on the forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Gently spread product from center, massaging thoroughly until absorbed. Blend in any areas where serum is visible including hairline and brows.
- Allow serum to dry completely before applying any other products.
- Use twice daily for best results.